We are hiring!
Iraq E-Gate for Financial Services (SWITCH) is giving You the opportunity to join its team as Officer – Legal Affairs.
Job Title: Officer – Legal Affairs
Work location: Baghdad
Work time: Full Time
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to review contracts, agreements, and MoUs.
- Responsible for documentation of legal documents for the company and ensuring renewal, where applicable.
- Guard keeping for the function policies and procedures internally or from regulators.
- Check the cardholder, and merchant/agent KYC documents as per the company’s guidelines and register the status log accordingly.
- Check the central bank website for any announcements.
- In alignment with other functions in compliance and risk division to ensure proper filing and documentation.
- Provide required reports to direct manager
- Arrange to send and receive CBI correspondences in alignment with relevant functions.
- Responsible for management of contracts and agreements in respect to archiving, renewal, follow up with respective departments, etc
- Holding bachelor degree law
- work and preferred 3 years working with legal consultancy firms.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- High level of communication and organization
- Good command of English
If you meet the requirements please apply below
To apply for this job please visit hr.iraqegate.iq.